Brand: Madam Sew
- MAKE TEMPORARY MARKINGS on garments, quilting pieces and other textile projects with Madam Sew Fabric Marking Pens for sewing. Cleaner and more precise than tailors chalk, these fabric pens let you make smooth marks to denote alterations or embellishment placement.
- DOSING WHEEL TECHNOLOGY ensures consistent, even dispensing of chalk on the toothed metal wheel. The round, ergonomic pen barrel and the small wheel give you the maneuverability to draw straight, curvy or detailed lines, even on difficult-to-mark fabric types.
- COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FABRICS to include cotton, leather, suede and synthetic fibers, Madam Sew Fabric Chalk rolls easily over knit and jersey pieces without dragging or snagging. Make accurate, distinguishing marks on any fabric piece to shorten jeans or alter a seam.
- CHALK STAYS PUT on fabrics without unintentionally brushing-off or smudging lines and causing sewing inaccuracies. After assembly or alterations are complete, you can brush away the chalk lines with your hand or use a damp cloth to gently wipe it away.
- AVAILABLE IN 3 COLORS to accommodate all your sewing projects. Choose from red, white or yellow. Our sewing chalk pens are refillable and feature caps with clips. Caps protect dosing wheels from damage, prevent accidental markings and allow for neat, tidy storage.
Binding: Office Product
Part Number: CMP
Package Dimensions: 5.0 x 0.9 x 0.8 inches