- double-wall, vacuum insulation with a clear, slider lid.
- 2X heat and cold resistant
- Made from Type 304 Food Grade stainless steel
- Not recommended for dishwashers, hand wash only
- Seamless construction so there is no leak point
- Can be done in the oven or a mug press
PRESSING INSTRUCTIONS and RECOMMENDATIONS - (these are only recommendations as each press and oven are different. You will need to see what will work best for your particular press or machine)
For a CONSTANT temperature mug press:
Set the temperature of the press to 350 degrees F for 80-100 seconds with light-medium pressure.
For a VARIABLE temperature mug press:
Set the “idle” temperature to 315 degrees, the “print” temperature to 320 degrees and the timer for 15 seconds. Adjust the pressure to light-medium.
For a convection oven:
Set your oven temperature to 360 to 375 degrees. Heat for 5-6 minutes.